Incoming Inquiries, for e.g.
Handling the incoming inquiries from shareholders, potential investors and brokers can, especially when things are progressing well, take all one’s time in a day. So much the better to have CHF be the first line of response and filter them so that only the pertinent messages are passed up to senior management.
This is just one item of what can be categorized as Tactical IR Activities which are routine but essential IR tasks that CHF can handle, freeing up time in-house.
- Dissemination of news releases;
- Creating and Printing PowerPointTM presentations;
- Assembling the Company’s IR packages;
- Mailing/delivery of IR packages;
- Updating fact sheet, presentations, etc, over time;
- Assistance with the interim financial reports, may include proofreading, editing the MD&A;
- Database management;
- Updates and uploads to Company’s website or liaising with the Company’s webmaster for timely updates;
- Once initiated, regular engagement and attention to social media channels;
- Organizing hospitality for events and broker lunches;
- Planning all logistics for shareholder meetings including rentals, venue set up, catering, composition of invitations and presentation materials;
- Speechwriting for the Annual Meeting;
- Helping out at conferences (when possible given scheduling and venue);
- Promptly answering incoming inquiry calls and emails.
In Canada, regulatory filings requirements using SEDAR have made the glossy book-bound annual report a rarity for the small to medium-cap companies, and rightly so. For the majority of these companies, annual report budgets can be spent better elsewhere.
The project of writing and managing the graphic work and publication of a proper corporate Annual Report is a large one, often requiring 100+ hours. While we are pleased to assist with the selection of a graphic designer and proofreading copy for the Annual Report, if called upon to write the text or supervise the designer/ printer we ask for an additional charge. These costs will all be discussed, quoted and approved at the onset of the Annual Report project.